We are here to help.

Our reception office is open from 7.30 am to 3.45 pm. Please note if your call is not answered straight away it is because our operators are already on another call please leave a message on the answerphone or redial. Alternatively please email; this inbox is monitored continually throughout the day. 

Jossey Lane


Send us a message

Academy Contact Emails


Learning Managers

All YearsPastoral
Year 8Mrs
Year 9Miss
Year 10Ms
Year 11Mr

Formal Complaints

Members of the public should contact our main reception for guidance on who to speak to about any queries or concerns.

Parents/Carers, please note that your child’s tutor, Learning Manager or subject teachers may not always be available to take your call immediately during the school day due to teaching and learning commitments. Parents should leave a message with Reception and we will endeavour to return all calls within 48 hours.

When contacting the academy, please include as much of the following information that is applicable to you:

  • Your name
  • Your telephone number and address
  • The name of your child, if from a parent
  • The name of the person you are wanting to contact, if known
  • Details about your enquiry

If you wish to make a formal complaint, please follow our complaints policy here

STAGE 1 – Raise a Concern

We understand a concern to be ‘an expression of worry or doubt for which reassurances are sought.’
Usually concerns are communicated directly with the member of staff concerned, by letter, by telephone,
or in person (by appointment). If you have difficultly discussing a concern with that staff member, the
Principal will refer you to another staff member. Many concerns can be resolved informally in this way and
we hope to resolve most issues by this approach. If you would like to raise a concern you can do so using the button below.

STAGE 2 – Complaint

If informal procedures fail to resolve the issue, a formal complaint can be submitted verbally or in writing.
Please see section 5.5. of the Complaints Policy for instructions on how to submit a complaint, or click here to submit a complaint

School Meals & Payments